Plans and pricing.
No setup, monthly, or hidden fees. Free for free events.
Art Battle Toronto, ON Canada
The essentials, ideal for basic, community events.
- ♥ Unlimited free events
- 📅 1 active paid event
- 🎫 1 priced ticket, max ticket price $25
- ✎ Easy-to-use event page creator
- 📢 Basic promotional tools
- 💳 Stripe integration for a seamless checkout experience
- 📱 Check-in iOS and Android app
- 💵 Promo codes
- 📊 Basic sales reports and event analytics
For event organizers building successful events.
- + Everything in Basic plus
- 📅 Unlimited active events
- 🎫 Unlimited priced tickets, any price
- 🗔 Picatic Anywhere
- 📢 Promotion tools, premium content, and enhanced analytics to sell more tickets
- Integrations with Google Analytics & Docs, Zapier, Mailchimp, Slack, Salesforce, HubSpot, and 500 more apps
- 📇 Teams
- 📝 Attendee surveys
- On-brand, white label experience
- Pro priority support
For brands and partners requiring custom solutions to power their events.
- + Everything in Pro plus
- Supported API access for customizable user experience and communications
- Personalized dashboard with user access control
- Custom built 3rd party integrations with CRM, marketing automation, finance, loyalty programs, native, mobile apps, etc.
- 💳 Integration with your payment gateway
- Extended white label capabilities
- ⚙ Custom domains (URLs)
- Enterprise level support and dedicated account manager
Trusted by thousands of happy customers.
Frequently asked questions.
What is Stripe?
We use Stripe as our payment processor and they charge for processing payments online. It’s trusted by thousands from Fortune 500 companies to individuals and everything in between. Stripe ensures that you get your funds fast. Within 7 days of a ticket being sold, you’ll have the money in your account. Stripe’s credit card fees are 2.9% + 30c per transaction. Read more about Stripe in our Help Centre.
What are the fees on a $100.00 ticket?
With Pro, ticketing fees plus Stripe credit card processing fees come to $6.70, and you can choose to pass them along directly to your ticket purchasers.
View fees for all supported currencies.
Which currencies are available?
Picatic is available in Canadian Dollars (CAD), US Dollars (USD), Pounds Sterling (GBP), Australian Dollars (AUD), Euro (EUR), and more.
When do I get paid?
With Stripe, you will receive your funds on a 7-day rolling basis (2-day in the US), as successful transactions are made.
Which credit cards are accepted?
All major credit cards are accepted including: Visa, Debit Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
Can I offer an invoice option?
You can allow guests to optionally pay for their ticket offline through the invoice option. There are no fees associated with invoiced registrations.